Join us for the Best Buddies Tom Brady Football Challenge and Guy Fieri Celebrity Chef Tailgate Party
Show you support for Tom Brady & Best Buddies by joining us for an incredible evening of free football and food at Harvard Stadium for Best Buddies supporters.
The Best Buddies Challenge: Hyannis Port Weekend kicks off with the Best Buddies Tom Brady Football Challenge and Guy Fieri Celebrity Chef Tailgate Party. The touch football game, quarterbacked by Super Bowl legend Tom Brady, features other NFL athletes, special athletes and celebrities such as Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, Dan Koppen, Christian Fauria and Scott Zolak.
Along side the action on the field, Guy Fieri and other prominent local area chefs will be manning the tailgate grills and cooking up some delicious food for all attendees to enjoy. Please join us for this exciting evening! Free tastings will be provided by the following local restaurants and chefs:
- Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse with Chefs Steve DiFillippo and Rodney Murillo
- Restaurant Dante with Chef Dante DeMagistris
- Boston Chops with Chef Chris Coombs
- Legal Sea Foods with Chef Rich Vellante
- Gaslight with Chef Michael Zentner
- Boston Burger with Chef Paul Malvone
- Mike’s City Diner with Chef Jay Hajj &
- Rino’s Place with Chef Tony DiCenso.
Event tickets are FREE, but you must RSVP! Limit 4 tickets per person.
Plus, one lucky ticket holder will be selected at random* to play in the game with Tom Brady! The winning ticket holder will be announced on the Best Buddies Challenge Facebook page on Thursday, May 28 at 6:00 PM EST.
Date: Friday, May 29.
Time: Gates open at 5:30 PM. Kick-off at 6:00 PM
Location: Harvard Stadium – 65 N. Harvard Street, Boston, MA – Map